He emigrated to Connecticut in 1957 (age 5) where he grew up.
He first became known as the inker of Sal Buscema's pencils on Defenders. Klaus Janson is most noted for his work on Daredevil in the early 1980s. He began as inker for Frank Miller, eventually getting a shared pencils credit with #181. He then he became penciller for Daredevil 185-190, 192-196, with a partial credit for 197 (Aug 1983). He also drew numerous Daredevil covers.
- Comics where "Klaus Janson" created the Cover
- Comics that "Klaus Janson" Wrote
- Comics that "Klaus Janson" Penciled
- Comics that "Klaus Janson" Inked
- Comics that "Klaus Janson" Colored
Images Attributed to Klaus Janson
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References